Spotlight on course: CalBRE Salesperson & Broker Exam Prep Course, Dec 16th
This fast moving, one-day class is designed for busy professionals preparing to take the salesperson and broker exams. With exclusive materials including a comprehensive course outline, study guide, flashcards, and an audio recording of the class, students will leave prepared and ready to pass the test! Over the eight hour, fun-filled class, the instructor will cover all seven subject areas on the exam. There is also time available at the end of the course for a question and answer session.
Students can also have the peace of mind of a money back guarantee! If you fail the exam after taking our course twice, we will refund the cost of tuition – we are that confident that our prep course will help you pass!
Students attending the prep course will receive several exclusive class materials to help the study process, including:
- 260-page course outline. This outline contains a concise review of the detailed information currently on the exam. It is easy to read course and contains everything you need in order to pass the exam!
- Official state glossary. A glossary of the state real estate terms with definitions is provided in both hard copy and digital forms.
- Exclusive flashcards. The easiest study method has not changed from when you were in school! Improve your score with this exclusive study tool.
- Audio download. Listen to a recording of the class at your convenience. This makes it easy to review material when studying at home.
- Study guide and final briefing. An overview of the course including study tips, test taking ideas, what to do and not do at the exam.
Date and time:
The salesperson and broker exam prep course will be held on Friday, December 16th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at SBAOR Hall. It is hosted by Duane Gomer Seminars. The cost for this course, including materials, is $150. Registration can be done here.